Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. We use the following cookie technologies (+ their objectives)
# Ad 3a We use Cookie Script:
# Ad 3b We use Google Analytics:
# Ad 3c We use Google Adsense/DoubleClick:
# Ad 3d We use other types of cookies:
- Stricktly necessary cookies: Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. Google analytics. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies: Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites, eg. DoubleClick from Publishers service from Google Adsense which is used for generating personalized and not-personalized ads.
- Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
- Unclassified cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
- Social media related cookies: with these cookies websites like Facebook, Twitter, AddThis and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. The may also contain tracing cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and theright to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to martijn.van.mensvoort (attach: "@gmail.com"). To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
At any time you can easily block cookies yourself or delete them via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function o your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website. Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties which, among other things, show you adversitements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via: youronlinechoices.eu.
Please not that if you don't want any cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website still works well. Some funtions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The adversitements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Please refer to the help function of your browsing or click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
• Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
• Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others, which we are not always awere. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please contact: martijn.van.mensvoort (attach: "@gmail.com"). You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they placed, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookies is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Concluding remarks
We will have to adjust these statements time to time, for example when we adjust our website of change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact: martijn.van.mensvoort (attach: "@gmail.com").
March 05, 2023