The concept of Multi-Perspective Hand Reading has been applied to some of the most important themes in the fields of the behavior- & medical sciences. Up-to-date detailed guidelines are presented below for various major diagnostic themes (most are featured with charts) - which represent worldwide the most signficant psychological & medical conditions! More themes will become available later.
• AGREEABLENESS (26 hand signs)
• CONSCIENTIOUSNESS (27 hand signs)
• EXTRAVERSION (7 hand signs)
• NEUROTICISM (12 hand signs)
• OPENNESS (30 hand signs)
• SCHIZOPHRENIA (47 hand signs)
• DOWN SYNDROME (32 hand signs)
• FRAGILE-X SYNDROME (36 hand signs)
• MARFAN SYNDROME (18 hand signs)
In the new diagnostic-section Scientific Hand Charts (featuring 25 diagnostic themes) the no.1 rule in scientific hand reading is described as follows:
"Any hand sign only bares significance for a specific theme when it's presence is combined with the presence of other hand signs that also bare significance for that same theme."
- Other diagnostic themes & the hand -
For various other hand reading themes some interesting research findings are available (more details will be added later):
TIP: Read more about: medical hand reading in clinical diagnosis, or use the search in the navigation bar in order to find more hand research info for other hand reading themes!
The next major section involves:
TIP: This article represents a masterclass in scientific hand reading: