Innovative hand research projects with unique explorations in the fields of hand reading (palmistry, palm reading, hand analysis, chirology, chiromancy, chirognomy, etc.)
This section presents an overview of the major diagnostic themes available, including e.g.: the Big Five personality dimensions, autism & schizophrenia, and various syndromes & diseases.
An advanced scientific hand reading mini-course: offering tools to become an expert hand reader with scientific hand analysis!
Explore the spectrum of conditions associated with hand signs such as: yellow nails, hypothenar whorl, simian line, single finger crease, hyperextensible finger joints, etc.
Discover the top performing websites (based on MOZ authority & Alexa traffic rank) in the fields of hand reading presented by international hand readers!
Discover the top performing books (based on Amazon best sellers rank) in the fields of hand reading presented by international hand readers!
The profs network includes profile-pages for 800+ hand readers, hand analysts, chirologists, palmists & palm readers from 54 countries!
Take a look at the hands of 130+ celebrities, including: 14 US presidents, 10 (in)famous masculine males, celebrities with simian line & many others!
Hand reading news including: fingerprints, gestures, lines, nails, fingers, 2d:4d digit ratio, skin, biometry & much more!
Discover much more about hands, including: hand reading systems, hand reflexology, hand art, more palm reading guide lines & much more
25 Years scientific hand research: projects have accumulated into a scientific hand reading approach, presenting guidelines for how to make a solid hand diagnosis via multiple dimensions of the hand.
Multi-Perspective Hand Reading was introduced in 2011 as a brand new concept; since then the concept has been used to illustrate how our hands tend to correlate with psychological conditions in similar manner like is seen for medical conditions.
Multi-Perspective Hand Reading can be recognized to represent the very first hand analysis system around the world that was build entirely on top of scientific empirical research (with a validation process through statistical analysis).
- Six recommendations for further exploring -
• I - Discover how the Big Five personality dimensions become manifest inside your hands: the hand charts displayed on this page (2nd column) describe fundamental tendencies in the perspective of temperament & personality!
• II - Explore how 9 separate perspectives of the hand can be combined in order to find psychological & medical conditions: Multi-Perspective Hand Reading!
• III - Discover the latest developments with the section 25 years hand reading research (which summarizes a long list of hand research projects) & up-to-date hand reading news; the hand sign tutor (+ nail tutor) presents the basics to make a reliable hand diagnosis for the most significant conditions: themes: how to read hands?
• IV - The Global Hand Reading Network offers the opportunity to find 800+ hand readers, hand analysts, chirologists, palmists & palm readers from 54 countries around the world.
• V - Take your pick: you might enjoy the advanced hand reading course (which includes the covering of psychology, psychiatry & medical problems), explore the hand reading books section, the Top 100 hand reading websites project, or discover the fascinating hands of many famous people around the world in the celebrities hand reading section.
• VI - Finally, you can learn also much more about various hand reading systems (e.g. the roots of ancient Chinese medical palm reading & classic Indian predictive palmistry), or you might be interested to get fascinated with the miscellaneous 'hands & beyond' section - covering a wide spectrum of supplemental topics!
- Introduced in October 2017 -
Hand charts for the Big Five personality dimensions Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, Neuroticism, Extraversion & Openness are displayed below; each pair of hands describes the most typical combinations involving hand shape, finger lengths, major creases, palmar dermatoglyphics & fingerprints for high- and low scorers in each personality dimension.
(High resolution pictures included inside article above!)
The Big Five model, a.k.a. the 'Five Factor Model' (FFM) is designed to describe the full 'color-spectrum' of a personality, including it's derived psychological factors: the 4 classic temperaments, cognitive stability, cognitive flexibility & cognitive efficiency.
- Introduced in April 2017 -
Find the most likely diagnostic options for 300+ hand signs instantly!
(Meanwhile the preceding Nail Tutor is also still be available)
- Introduced in 2016 -
The collection includes hand charts involving the Big Five personality dimensions Neuroticism, Opennes, Extraversion Agreeableness & Conscientiousness; you might want to use the summary article: Hand Charts for the Big Five personality dimensions.